Wednesday 29 June 2016

I'm shit, but things will change

Well this is awkward isn't it. I've done it again. I'll blog regularly, she said, It wont happen again, she said. Now, like a grovelling Ex you thought you had got rid of, I'm back. This time new and improved...or so I hope.

My last post was February 2015, I was writing from the chair in the corner of my East Croydon flat probably eating pizza. Now, it is June 2016 and I am writing from my sofa in my flat on Calle Mayor, Madrid finishing an ice cream. As you can tell, things have changed. But I can say one thing, I was right, I did grow up.

So what happened? I got an acting job based in Madrid and of course, I accepted it. August 2015 I boarded my first solo flight, said goodbye to my family and flew to Madrid. Since then I have traveled almost 40,000 around Spain, bilbao to Gibraltar, Santiago de compostela to Valencia and all the places in between. I've laughed, cried, loved, lost but most importantly, I've learnt. About myself, about spain, about languages about people. You name it, I have probably learnt about it.
Sevilla
Valencia

You're probably thinking, if you went all over Spain you would have things to write about, I do and I will use the photos I have taken. But at the time it was busy, and a lot of hours in the van eating Pringles and singing along to the Radio but also a lot of hotels without wifi which just makes things difficult. But the biggest reason I stopped is because I wanted to just experience everything without worrying about finding WIFI. But now, I am about to leave Spain, and move to Austria with a few weeks in England visiting family in between. Now seems like the perfect time to document my life, share my shower thoughts and pearls of wisdom, show you my life and maybe make some friends along the way.

Bilbao
So for now I will say, Hasta Luego. I will be back soon with another post. This time, it wont be an apology.

Keep exploring, keep loving

Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment