Friday 5 August 2016

Spanish Snapshots Part 1


Hello you lovely internet people, 
Just a small post today. I'm reminiscing. I always have my camera with me, Either my Canon or my Iphone. You will think you'll remember all the feelings, the views, the conversations. But after a while they fade out, you need to find a way to keep these memories alive. Every photo is like a time capsule to me. When I look at these I remember almost everything, Where I was going, who I was with, what I was doing and where I was. I've taken Hundreds, These are just a few. Enjoy.



The Streets of barcelona, a lone expedition, but I found cathedrals and cake shops. Any place with cake is a good place to me  

Valencia. Part of the Science museum's spectacular architecture. I couldn't get in to the museum because it closed early, but the building was beautiful, then I ate steak. So it wasn't all bad


This was in a Bollullos, Huelva. A small town with not much, but some beautiful secrets and, lets face, it a great name. It's pronounced Boy-uy-os

Benalmadena, near Malaga. This was the beautiful ceiling of the Casa Cultura. It was a week before I left for christmas and it was still 24 degrees. 


Palos de la Frontera. reading and throwing my friend in the sea and then realising He is bigger and stronger than me


Alicante. My friend had visited me for my birthday so she came with me to work. Alicante, Valencia, Albacete and madrid. We had wanted to go on a holiday abroad, this wasn't quite a holiday but there is something exhilarating discovering places with your best friend. Even if you've been there before, new eyes mean new discoveries

There will be more I will share no doubt. so stay tuned for some more. I love taking photos. I would say a camera is a travel essential. What are your travel essentials?
Until next time internet!





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! The beach looks so beautiful, clear blue & wonderfully sandy ^_^

    Katie // Words by Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks lovely, i'd love to visit one day!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete