Friday 5 September 2014

BOOTS Rimmel and Real Techniques HAUL!

May I just say I am definitely one to congratulate myself on the small victories of life. If you have read my last post you will know I have been offered a new job so it seemed only fair to give myself a treat...or 4 (Obviously before I have even started and before I have made a penny...logic escapes
me in the cosmetic isles)
So without further ado...

Tadd-daaaaa

  1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge £5.99 - I'm not a massive fan on sponge applicators but I have always loved the Pixiwoo Ladies so I thought I would give it a go. It has three different surfaces for different parts of your face. A flat side for around the eyes and nose, the round edge for the rest of your faces curves and a point on the end to have a concentrated bit for blemishes and the like. Awesome results. BUT in using it once some of the sponge of the end started coming off on the flat side. I'm going to put it down as my error of use though I probably went in to hard.
  2. Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation  £7.99- This is a new one from rimmel and they have it in medium coverage which is what I have in the white cap or a full coverage which they put a red cap on. I got mine in '200 soft beige' which seems to only be not bad on my skin, It promises 25 hour coverage which I can't really test out because I am never awake for 25 hours solid but it does last the day better then others I've tried
  3. Rimmel Natural Bronzer  £5.99- As it was '2 for £10' on Rimmel products I thought I would have a gander at this bronzer. I've been looking at Matte bronzers for a while so I could use it as a contour powder. The pigmentation of this bronzer is great I only have to put a bit on my brush and it delivers a natural look which lasts the day. It's also water proof which is good for sweaty days and rainy days alike. I chose the shade '021 Sun light' 
  4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £9.99- I have been wanting this brush for AGES! I need the set but I need to save up for that so I thought I would start with this one to go with my collection of eye brushes from Real Techniques. I am in love with this brush, I'm 90% sure it contains magic. It makes your foundation buff on so easily and so smooth. I would recommend this brush to any make up lover user!

I am so happy with my little haul this week! Have you used any of these products? is there any others that you reccomend? 

Love Love Love!!!

Ozie 



1 comment: